I am a Chartered Architectural Technologist and qualified Retrofit Coordinator. I work with your installer, and/or other professionals to make sure the work actually saves the energy, or is as warm as you expect from the design. I also ensure you don't end up with moisture issues which can easily arise. I have more specialised knowledge than architects and am less expensive.
My main service is higher accuracy energy calculations of various options. (In AECB tests SAP based calculations were 16-41% too low)
● Retrofit Options report giving you the cost and warmth/energy of up to 5 retrofit approaches
● Indicative costs including maintenance, MVHR electricity, co-benefits
● Step-by-Step or phased retrofits
● Economics for leased property: Housing Associations and Landlords
● Moisture Survey and Recommendations
● Passivhaus Energy Calculations
● Passivhaus Design
● Architectural drawings
● Post-Retrofit Monitoring and Assessment
● Half hour free consultancy.
● Costs are reduced if you would like to do your own measurements.
● Free training on the cost/energy software that I sell, official software of the AECB