How Link to Energy can benefit installers
Link to Energy is a directory that links householders and businesses with local tradespeople – and local tradespeople with local jobs. It’s a way to get seen by hundreds of local householders and businesses keen to make energy improvements. As well as the potential for new business, you’ll be invited to quarterly meetings, have the chance to network with other businesses, find out about any changes in legislation, and be invited to training events. Can your business afford to miss out?
Who’s it for?
It’s open to installers of energy efficiency and renewable energy measures operating in the South West, West Midlands and surrounding local areas. Local and smaller businesses are particularly welcome, but it’s open to all companies that provide:
- Loft, flat roof, ceiling and floor insulation
- Solid wall and cavity insulation
- Gas, oil, electric, solid fuel and biomass heating, and hot water systems
- Air, ground and water source heat pumps
- Renewable heat and power (including solar thermal and pv)
- Window replacement and refurbishment
- Low energy lighting
- General builders and other trades keen to promote and provide energy improvements as part of their services