Over the last 10 years, Severn Wye has helped hundreds of businesses cut their fuel bills and install renewable energy technologies.
From the industrial and manufacturing sector, through to offices, hospitality businesses, retail outlets and car dealerships we can help with through a combination of training, audits, surveys and on-going support.
Your business can become more efficient and start making savings straight away
For all businesses these days, every penny that can be saved is crucial. And for most businesses, whether small or medium enterprises or large corporations, fuel bills (gas, electricity and transportation) are one of the biggest expenses. So reducing energy use, improving efficiency and choosing appropriate energy technologies is essential.
Our multi-disciplinary project teams can call upon an extensive background in energy management, engineering, surveying and renewable energy technology to offer businesses, organisations and institutions a wide range of services.
A few examples of our work over the last decade include:
- Issuing Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) and Display Energy Certificates (DECs) following energy assessments of public and commercial buildings
- Supporting businesses in reaching energy reduction targets
- Provided behavioural change training and development to staff through courses, printed materials, and presentations
- Advised local authorities in the development of planning policies and district-wide energy management plans
- Provided technical support for businesses and institutions on small, medium and large-scale renewable energy developments
To discuss how the Severn Wye Energy business team could help you, please get in touch.